At Turner & Townsend we are passionate about making the distinction. That means delivering higher outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, & doing our part to create a prosperous society.
Day-after-day we help our major global clients deliver ambitious & highly technical projects, in over 130 nations worldwide.
Our crew is dynamic, innovative & client-focused, supported by an inclusive & fun company culture. Our clients value our proactive approach, depth of expertise, integrity & the standard we deliver. As a result our people get to enjoy working on some of the most exciting projects on this planet.
Purpose of the role:
Able to support the growing workforce of Qatar office in all area of administration & facility management.
- Looking after the front office
- Welcoming the guests.
- Maintaining employee & project directories.
- Answering the phone & responding to messages.
- Maintaining safety, cleanliness & tidiness at the reception, conference rooms & office facilities area by complying with procedures, rules, & regulations.
- Maintaining the office supplies inventory & purchasing
- Liaising the maintenance work with the building management.
- Managing the driver & documents/ post or mails to be delivered to other offices.
- Arranging travel booking (i.e. Hotel/ Air / land transport).
- Organising lunches for guests, workshops, & celebrations
- Organising trainings for Health & Safety
- In charge of document control for the head office.
- Any Admin ad hoc task like document formatting, helping in preparation of reports, printing, binding, and so forth.
- Coordinating with IT support crew when it comes to trouble shooting, replacement of laptops/desk tops.
- Monitoring the backup tapes & sending to UK office.
- Dealing with disbursement of petty cash & cash flow
- Maintain petty cash report.
- Preparing LPOs
- Helping Finance in issuing invoices & collecting cheques
- Managing other office expenses.
- Minimum experience of not less than three years in a similar role
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent.
- Excellent in time management.
- Must be confident working under pressure & multi- tasking.
- Advanced knowledge in MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
Turner and Townsend is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive atmosphere for all employees & actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Please find out more about us at www.turnerandtownsend.com