WGC is the UK’s leading outsourced hotel services firm, helping our clients deliver a number of the best guest experiences to over 24 million customers every year.
In the role of Room Attendant, you’ll report to Head Housekeeper & be responsible for supporting housekeeping team in the day-to-day running of the department.
In return for your dedication, WGC offers an industry leading package & is passionate about career development; we will look to build a career plan with you that includes training, mentoring & extensive experience outside your current skill set, all to make sure you have some of the best opportunities to progress through the company.
WGC will provide you with an annual training allowance of up to £10,000, which can be used on a selection of WGC Approved Apprenticeships & accredited coaching programs, including English, Maths, IT & more.
Benefits also include:
- Life and Critical Illness Insurance coverage
- DiscountStore with discounts from ASDA, O2 and more
- Discounted lodges & flights
- Low-cost health insurance
- Full workplace pension scheme
- 28 days vacation
Your role will include:
- Cleaning guest rooms to the hotel standard
- Replenishing linen & guest supplies
- Providing an excellent guest experience
- Reporting any maintenance faults & deal with lost property
- Ensuring that all appliances, fixtures & fittings are safe and work in accordance with regulations & report any faults to the Head Housekeeper.
If you have previous experience of working in a housekeeping setting or you’re looking for a new challenge & want to join a business that offers you distinctive development & potential to progress, apply now.